Dive deep into a topic, learning both how and why things work.
Written for programmers, the pace is fast and the content skips all the basic stuff you already know. Each course includes hours of videos, course notes, quizzes, exercises, and sample code.
Elixir for Programmers
Everyone's talking about Elixir, the functional, parallel, modern language built on the battle-tested Erlang runtime.
This new course takes programmers from the basics through to writing channel-based Phoenix web applications. And it shows you how I structure my code, giving you great base to build from.
Talks and ConversationsIndex
One of the ways I clarify my thoughts is to stand up in front of people and try to explain them. Here are a few recent examples:
- Why the Future is Parallel
- Agile is Dead (Goto Amsterdam, 2015)
- Limmerence (Ruby Rogues, 2015)
- Closing Keynote (RubyConf Australia, 2013)
- Elixir—The Power of Erlang, the Joy of Ruby (Goto Conference, Chicago, 2014)
- . . .
I've also collected a more complete list of some of the conference talks, videos, and podcast interviews.